Sunday, August 7, 2016

New School Year

I just recently had surgery & it has been rough trying to recover! I am having some issues that are causing me pain & numbness that is hindering what I am able to do. As I begin to think of this school year, I need to stay focused on the important things & make sure that I get only the things done that are a need. Things that are not a "need" could be just fluff. As I recover, I need to rember that I am important too. All too often we either take the "I" out of our duties, or we are told to take the "I" out. Well, I am here to tell you it is okay to consider yourself and that of your family. Teachers come and go, they would be able to replace you, but you or your family can't replace you. Listen to that inner self telling you it is time to only do the necessary and think about yourself. Yes, we all want to save the world, but if you are not well, you need to save yourself. A new thought for a new school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment